Lame-O Records is an independent record label home to Slaughter Beach, Dog, Mo Troper, Shannen Moser, Superviolet, Trace Mountains, Golden Apples, Dazy and more.
The Position: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator. This position is part-time & remote. Expected 20-30 hours per month at $25/hour.
Lame-O Records is seeking a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator for our funky label & roster of artists. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and self-motivated human, leading our social media content and strategy. This role will communicate between Lame-O, our artists and partners to ensure marketing updates are regularly updated and distributed.
- Develop and schedule compelling social media content for Lame-O Records
- Work with the wider label team to create and maintain social media calendars
- Continue fostering community with our artists, fans and supporters in online spaces
- Research new creative publications online (or in print) where Lame-O artists should be featured
- Coordinate with our in-house designer to create marketing images and video surrounding album & single announcements
- Organize and manage online social accounts for Lame-O including YouTube & Bandcamp Community
- Create, update and manage LinkFire links for all projects
- Create, manage and regularly update marketing documents for each project
- Collect up-to-date tour and show information from Lame-O artists to display on Lame-O site, newsletter, linktree & spotify
- Compile new release information into forms for distribution
- Love of music, excitement & familiarity with Lame-O & our roster of artists
- Strong communication skills, ability to respond to inquiries and requests promptly
- Excellent organization/planning skills for both short and long term projects, with a strong eye for detail.
- Interest in participating in the many facets of an independent record label
- Previous social media experience preferred
Interested & qualified candidates please send your resume and a brief note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org